Are you thinking about a new AC installation in Garland, TX? These days, at On Time Experts our customers call for our legendary installation service even before their AC absolutely needs replacing. Older, long-lasting systems start to accumulate repair bills, and they use a lot more energy than modern AC replacement units. When you do the calculations, you often find that making the repair or replacement decision in favor of a new system may help your monthly budget for your home in Garland.
Legendary AC Installation Service
If your air conditioning system has been serving you for a decade or more, you’ve got a few surprises coming when you look at new units for AC installation. There are several new compressor technologies, as well as new ways to manage your HVAC system’s operation that all save on energy. In some cases, you may find that there are incentives which help you choose energy-saving models.
Our AC team can explain the difference between traditional single-stage and dual-stage compressors. The basic difference is similar to driving around with your gas pedal floored or off, versus adjusting it so your engine only provides the power you need. We can also show you the EER values and system pricing, and see what fits your budget best now and for energy use in the future. Our satisfied customers know that our AC installation process is well-organized and professional. They also know that they got the right AC replacement for their needs, because that’s what our goal is, too.
- Technology-enabled reliable, efficient cooling
- Smart home integration
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Indoor air quality options
Your AC Replacement Experts
Our nearly 30,000 reviews for On Time Experts show our results with AC replacement and other services. It also shows that so many of our customers took the time to report on their 5-star experience. That’s why we call it “legendary” service. We’ve been fine-tuning it over the last 50 years! We arrive at the promised time, do the job right the first time, and if you’re not satisfied we make it right – whatever it takes. You’ll experience clear communication from our people, informed technology-savvy technicians, easy access when you have questions, and clear pricing for your installation. We’re here to make you comfortable and provide value, which makes us a top choice in DFW for HVAC equipment and services. Add our “whatever it takes” approach to taking care of you, and it’s no wonder we’re the best!
Let’s talk about your next AC system in Garland. Contact On Time Experts for expert AC replacement today!
- Reduced Energy Consumption. Air conditioners have come a long way in the past 10 or 20 years.
- Lower Utility Bills. With reduced energy consumption comes lower utility bills.
- Increased Comfort.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality.
- Enhanced Durability.
It is important to know when to get a new air conditioner and calling us for an installation in your Garland, TX home. Our professional and highly trained technicians at On Time Experts can advise you on whether or not you need an air conditioning system installation. Many homeowners may wait until their air conditioner breaks down to install a new one. This is not a good idea. By updating your HVAC system near Garland, you can benefit from higher savings and better health. Older air conditioners are not as efficient as newer ones simply because technology has improved over the past few decades. Having our technicians install your air conditioner to a newer—model can improve your home’s cooling efficiency by up to 40%. Improved cooling efficiency translates directly into lower utility bills because your air conditioner converts more of its input energy into cooled air without wasting energy. Some of the greatest outcomes of purchasing a new air conditioner are the greater energy benefits and cost savings a new unit can provide. A new air conditioner has greater technology, making your energy bill go down significantly.
If you have an air conditioner that is nearing the end of its lifespan, operates incorrectly, or is constantly in need of repairs, it’s probably time that you get a replacement. We take into consideration many factors when properly sizing an AC system. Things like the number of windows, height of ceilings, number of occupants, sun exposure, insulation level, and more are all important elements.
Reasons Why You May Need an Air Conditioner Repair
- Dirty Condenser Coils. Warm air inside your house is caught and released outside your house by your AC’s condenser coils.
- Frozen Evaporator Coils. Refrigerant fills your AC’s evaporator coil.
- Low Refrigerant.
- Fan Problems.
- Thermostat Problems.
- Leaking Ducts.
- Clogged Drains.
It is known that condenser coils do not work at their peak when they’re covered in dirt and grime. This messes with the heat transfer. Refrigerant fills your AC’s evaporator coil. These coils only work properly if warm air circulates around them. If anything restricts airflow, ice may build up on the outer part of the coil. This impedes the efficiency of the system. Your air conditioner relies on refrigerant in order to remove the heat and humidity from the air that runs through your home. Sometimes leaks will result in low refrigerant. This makes your air conditioner not blow cold air. Several problems can arise when the fans are not working properly. This can be for a number of reasons, anything from a lack of lubrication to a faulty motor, worn belts, and a build up of dirt and debris.
Saving You Up Yo $600/yr Right Out Of The Chute
We’re Experts At Makin’ Air Conditioning Installation Crazy Easy:
- Call Us!
- A Comfort Expert arrives at your home, on time.
- We measure your home and calculate the perfect-sized system.
- You receive a no obligation estimate for options that fit your house.
- An Air Conditioning Installation Expert puts it together and spends an extra 1-2 hours tuning to peak efficiency. Whatever It Takes to do it right.
- Soak up all that bill-saving, comfy comfort.
(If you’re a details kinda homeowner, keep scrollin’)
On Time Experts AC Installation
- A new system that fits your home is gonna save you $500-$600 each year in utility bills!
A Comfort Expert will spend 60-90 minutes measuring your home. Vents, ducts, and windows. Rooms you use a bunch, and the ones that sit empty. This is called a Load Calculation and it’s the only way to tell you what’s best for your home.
- We always give you options and clearly explain the benefits. No pressure. It’s your home and your choice.
- Our air conditioning installation and replacement estimates are bullseye accurate. You’ll see the whole price. Nothing hidden. The price we show you will be the exact same price you pay.
- Our Install Experts are guaranteed On Time. We show up when we say we’ll show up.
- Every screw will be tightened, every duct will be sealed, every wire will be in its place, and we don’t leave until all your questions are answered.
- Our Mothers taught us to clean up after ourselves and leave the place cleaner than we found it.
The RIGHT Brand For You
Ever notice other places are always talkin’ about ONE brand? Ever notice we don’t? There are lots of good ones out there. But only gonna talk about the RIGHT brand for your home. We don’t play favorites with manufacturers. We DO play favorites with you.
Some of the brands we might recommend include:
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement starts with a simple phone call to 469-336-3435 or fill out this form.
We also offer AC replacement in: