Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that can be lethal. It’s invisible, tasteless, odorless, and very hard to detect.

If you have a carbon monoxide leak, you aren’t going to get a scratchy throat or a rash. Basically, no visible signs. We call that non-irritating.

Long-term, it can really cause some problems – nausea, headache, dizziness, and even death. It’s something to take seriously.

The only real way to detect a carbon monoxide leak is a detector. But the best way to prevent the leak in the first place is regular maintenance.

When we come out to maintain your system, we will always do a safety check. We check the heat exchangers and flue gases. Basically, we’re looking at anything that could potentially emit carbon monoxide.

If you haven’t had your system maintained in a while, it’s a really good idea to give the On Time Experts a call at 469-336-3435, or schedule maintenance at We will make sure your system is safe, efficient, and check for any potential carbon monoxide hazards.

Meet the Author
Randy Kelley
Randy Kelley


company icon