We Guarantee No Breakdowns All Summer Long!
Plus added goodies like:
- Double the life of your system
- Lower energy bills
- Efficiency nearly as good as new
Revitalize today and we guarantee your system will NOT break down all summer.
If it does breakdown, we will waive the $95 service fee for us to come out and diagnose the problem.
You may notice that you don’t see the word “tune-up” on this page (except for that time, but it won’t happen again). That’s because that’s what other places do…and frankly, it’s pretty cheap. I’m not talkin’ ‘bout cheap in price…I’m sayin’ what you’re gettin’ is cheap. Insufficient. Barely acceptable.
Double the Life of Your System
It’s true. When you get our world-famous Revitalizer, we get up to our elbows and check all the inny-parts. We clean what can be cleaned, fix the stuff to be fixed, and replace the worn-out things. That’s why we call it a Revitalizer. It gives your AC a new life. When done regularly, you can likely double the life of your system.
Lower Energy Bills
Our Revitalizer keeps your whole system clean and running the way it’s supposed to run. People who get regular Revitalizers see their energy bills drop as much as 25%!
Our goal is to get your AC running nearly as efficiently as it did the day it was installed. Over time, dust, rust, and gunk fight with your AC reducing its efficiency. Regular Revitalizers will deep clean and recalibrate your entire system. When it runs better, it lasts longer and your energy bills go down!
How to Tell You Need a Revitalizer
Have you been runnin’ your system? Then you’re gonna need one. Manufacturers recommend once a year for your AC, and once a year for your furnace. If it’s been more than a year since it was last checked, it’s time to open the hood and see what’s going on in there.
Revitalizer for only $132
What happens in a Revitalizer?
(the nitty to remove the gritty):
- We pull and clean your blower wheel on your indoor unit, minimizing wear and tear on the motor responsible for getting your air to each room in your home year-round!
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the outdoor coil in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your condensate pan to eliminate odors and stops drain line clogs before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new air filter.
- We conduct an inspection including checking Freon levels and all operating temperatures.
- We install a new battery in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
- If we find any component that is broken or worn out, we’ll show you, and you can decide if you’d like us to fix it.
Whatever It Takes
There’s no such thing as a situation we can’t handle. Each tech is empowered to do Whatever It Takes to make sure the job is done fully…and that you are happy.
We Know Your System
Our techs train 3 times a week so we can service every brand out there. We know ‘em all and know how to make ‘em all run great. We expect our staff to go through ongoing education and certification before they do anything in your home.
We Respect Your Home
Speaking of your home…our crew is trained to treat your home better than their own. That means we’re not gonna track dirt all over the place and we promise to leave it better than how we found it.
We Respect You
Everyone who works for The On Time Experts has been background checked so much, even the Secret Service thinks we’re over-doing it. We only send out the most responsible technicians.
[No Breakdowns GUARANTEED with a REVITALIZATION]
It’s Even Better When You’re Family
Members of our Front of the Line Family get 2 Revitalizers each year. Once before your AC comes on…and again before your furnace kicks in. You don’t even have to remember to do it! We schedule it for you so it’s done timely.
Those two “Revitalizers” are just a fraction of the Front of the Line Family benefits.
If you’re a first responder you’re in the family FREE
Call us to Revitalize today